- 3D Virtual Video Tours
- Immersive images in both 2D, 3D & Panoramic
- High quality print ready photography
- Schematic Black & White Floor plans – accurate to within 1%
- 3D Colourised Floor plans
- 3D Dolls House view
- Virtual walk through
- Interactive Content
- Tags & MediaTags- Interactive Information Points
- VR – Virtual Reality
- Interior Design
- Heritage Building Conservation
How can a foreign client, a luxury Real Estate agent or a Family Office from Moscow, Dubai or Hong Kong decide or advise for buying, selling or renting a property in London based exclusively on some words and a few pictures?
Tredna can produce interactive immersive 3D visualisation plans and VR experience from distance. One of the most important facts for foreign clients are flexible hours, to provide a high-quality and professional services with customised delivery. This way foreign clients will not lose their precious time traveling to London only for viewing a property.
Tredna bespoken solutions, are client sensitive and the excellence in fulfilling the promise of completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information.
At Tredna we care about our clients and we know that privacy and confidentiality is very important for them, therefore we are prepared to sign, at any time, a Non Disclosure Agreement Contract.
HOSPITALITY & RENTAL PROPERTIESBookings that impress
There are more millennial and remote buyers than ever, and they have less and less time to home shop. Virtual reality puts realistic home tours into their hands, augmenting any agent’s personal touch by enabling home-seekers to quickly tour dozens of properties without criss-crossing town, from an on-hand Gear VR, Cardboard, or Daydream View. Virtual reality is already shortening the property buying cycle and delighting online buyers everywhere.
REAL ESTATEShow more homes
Boost bookings for your exotic bungalows and engage young renters in a new way by embedding virtual reality in your booking experience. Now more than ever, travellers want to know what they’re getting and feel certain that their limited time off will be spent well. Virtual reality is the best way to promote trust in your booking experience, and complete your end-to-end service offering.
TOURISMBuild pre-visit buzz
Use CoreVR to promote temporary exhibits and give travellers a taste of experiences before they embark. By offering more comprehensive online information, destinations can attract more business and boost confidence by setting accurate expectations.
RETAILExpand your showroom
Retailers use Tredna in virtual reality to expand their in-store inventory by showing consumers options that aren’t in the showroom. For example you can keep a complete virtual inventory of your showroom or shop in every configuration, so in-store customers can experience the exact model they want, without a wait.
EVENT SPACESDelight event planners
Virtual reality is an event planner’s best friend. Empower your clients to fully understand what your event locations have to offer. You’ll make it easy for qualified clients to choose your properties, and shorten the planning cycle by reducing on-site visits and offering something your competition doesn’t.
NEWS & ENTERTAINMENTImmersive storytelling
Launch your VR content strategy with interactive Spaces that enrich your storytelling toolkit. Now it’s easy to create rich, interactive 3D content that will captivate your audience on VR devices. Tredna’s content creation system makes it easy for your team to generate 3D experiences at the pace of your editorial calendar.
ARCHITECTURE , ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTIONThe All-in-One Solution
Scan your job site once with Tredna and you can get all of the following outputs:
- 3D Showcase
- 3D Measurements
- 2D Photography
- 360º Photospheres
- Colorised Point Clouds
- High Resolution Floor Plan Image
- Reflected Ceiling Plan Image
- 3D Mesh File (OBJ)
- Engineers, BIM managers, VDCs, and architects can inspect the site remotely with a virtual tour.
- The virtual tour is a collection of 360º images deeply connected to the 3D model of the space.
- Each 360º image is automatically placed in the correct location — no post-processing necessary.
- Scan the same job site at different phases to show progress over time (construction documentation).
- Explore in Virtual Reality with Tredna VR files.
- Take simple measurements (dimensions) in metric or imperial units.
- Measure remotely — no need for a return site visit just to measure.
- Measure dimensions of objects, rooms, or even the entire job site.
- Measurements are accurate to within 1% of reality.
- Workshop measurements are made on the 3D mesh. You can also download the point cloud and measure in ReCap.
- Take simple flat 2D photography.
- Take as many as you like and use them for both print and digital formats.
- Download 2D photos as simple PNG files.
- Use for simple team communication or include in the turnover package for your clients.
- Download as many 360º photospheres from the Tredna Space.
- A 360º photosphere is the same spherical, panorama imagery that you see in 3D Showcase.
- Open in AutoCAD, ReCap, or Revit and jump-start your as-built designs.
- Fully automatic point cloud registration of all sweeps (setups).
- Colorised based on the 360º panorama imagery and accurate to within 1% of reality.
- Get a quick top-down view of the job site and everything inside it.
- Use in AutoCAD as a tracing element or open in Maya, 3ds Max, or other 3D software.
- The floorplan is just a unique, orthogonal view of the 3D mesh. Make your own views/slices of the 3D mesh by manipulating the OBJ file yourself.
- Same as the high resolution floor plans, but a quick vertical view of everything on the ceiling.
- See ventilation shafts, wiring, plumbing, insulation, and more.
- Tredna combines 3D depth data with 2D visual data to create a textured 3D mesh that is the OBJ file. We sample the OBJ file to create the Dollhouse View in 3D Showcase.
- An OBJ file is not necessary for most users. 3D developers and VR enthusiasts can use the OBJ file to kickstart their projects with a 3D model of a real-world place.
- To open we recommend Maya, 3D Studio Max, or Meshlab. For Maya, you may need to convert the OBJ into an FBX file. If you prefer SketchUp you will need a plug-in to import OBJ objects.
- Our OBJ files have a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter. Your may need to update the scale in your 3D software to choose a different scale or scaling the model after loading.
Your property, brought to life
Blow prospective buyers away with 3D Showcase – an immersive online 3D experience that gives buyers a true sense of the feeling of your property before they ever see it in person. We put Tredna’s knowledges to work for your listing. Weed out less interested buyers, and attract more qualified open house attendees.
Step beyond 360˚ video
Where 360˚ video offers a cinematic tour along a predefined path, VR Spaces enable total freedom of movement through a virtual world. Virtual reality visitors can navigate our immersive environments interactively, as if they were there. This enhances the sense of realism and makes the content incredibly engaging in virtual reality.
The ultimate always-open house
3D Showcase is an online experience for buyers to move through a property and see it from any angle. Our distinct Dollhouse view gives buyers a completely unique sense of the property.
Your property in immersive 3D, ready on Day 1
Navigate a property like a video-game with Inside View.
- We scan your property with a Professional Camera.
- Within hours, your virtual Space is ready to experience.
- Anyone can explore with ease, right from their browser.
3D Walkthrough, Unlimited 4K Photos, Floor Plans, and More!
Bring properties to life with immersive experiences that are more than virtual tours, and get every visual marketing asset you need automatically, from a single shoot.
Accurate tours for better informed prospects
Tredna Spaces are trusted because they’re created from real property data. Virtual tours answer tenant’s questions online before visiting in person.
Increase engagement by 300%
Our customers report enhanced engagement and increased lead flow from communities marketed with Tredna immersive experiences.
All in one solution
Tredna Spaces are unbelievably easy to create, embed, and share. With just one photo shoot, you have all the assets you need, from print-quality 4K photography, online virtual tour, virtual reality, and more.
Create a connection even before your guests arrive
Tredna Spaces are complete experiences that give your online visitors an accurate sense of your accommodations and amenities. They are created from real 2D and 3D data about your properties, and you can embed the walkthroughs in a website just like photos and videos.
You’ll speed booking decisions and boost confidence by offering an immersive 3D experience that is so real, guests will feel like they’re already on vacation.